1. Ramez: Good news, the defending champions always start at the front. Bad news, there is only one way to go.
2. Pirate: It seems so Tom Bradylast flight. And I always felt that he was destined to go away with a glass under his arm.
3. The Bills: They’ve held the goal of a Super Bowl winner without getting into the game for nearly 30 years.
4. The Chiefs: How can they not be widely seen to be ready to go straight back to where they have been for four years in a row?
5. The Packers: With a parlor depleted, Cheeseheads may soon turn into ayahuasca.
6. Bengals: Would 80 per cent turnover make the offensive line better? It couldn’t be much worse than it was in the post-season.
7. 49ers: If they can get a decent performance from their quarterback and avoid a string of major injuries, they can return to the Super Bowl.
8. Titans: Is that Ryan TaneyhillLast chance to take the Titans to the next level?
9. The Eagles: Five years after winning the Super Bowl, they are ready to compete again.
10. Cowboys: Can they win the playoffs this year? First, they have to go back there.
11. The ponies: At a time when everyone is wondering if it Russell Wilson Will be joining Tom Brady /Matthew Stafford Parade from a new team to the NFL title, Matt Ryan You might be in a better position to pull that off already.
12. The Ravens: In a tightly packed AFC, they are as capable as anyone to get through the post-season and win more than one game there.
13. Cardinals: They will be fine in September and October. The pressure will be on in November and December, especially with strong blows Cameras and microphones are in season there.
14. Raiders: The crime should be fine. Can the defense slow the other three infractions in the department?
15. Chargers: Are They Really Playoffs or Bankruptcy for Year Two Coach Brandon Staley?
16. Steelers: Write it off at your own risk.
17. The Patriots: How many years of post-Tom Brady struggle before Brady had more credits than Bill Belichick in the Super Bowls?
18. Dolphins: If they succeed, the Dolphins could reach the quarter-finals, and possibly even the AFC Championship.
19. Broncos: The bar is too high for a team that has gone through a lot of changes over the past two years. Especially since they have to compete with bosses, invaders, and chargers.
20. The Saints: The passing of Sean Payton was met with a surprising degree of indifference. It’s a huge void, and it’s still unclear if anyone in the technical staff will still be able to fill it.
21. Brown: If they eventually win the Super Bowl Deshaun WatsonSupposedly, the exotic 2022 trip was worth it. For anything less than that, it wouldn’t be.
22. Vikings: Ding Dong Zim is dead. That alone might be enough to get the Vikings to the playoffs.
23. Panthers: They have a talent for competition. Which will make the seat more colorful for the technical staff.
24. Washington: This is Carson WentzLast chance to be a regular NFL player. Will that be enough to get him to stop reckless with the ball?
25. Seahawks: Having Pete Carol forces us to take them more seriously. Even then, it looks like they’re going to have a hard time—especially in the hard segmentation.
26. Falcons: Matt Ryan has been a cornerstone of the franchise since 2008. How wouldn’t they hold back without him?
27. Giants: It will take over a year to steam up the roster.
28. Black: Do they go up the ladder? definitely. Will they? we will see.
29. Jaguar: If they were in the NFC, they would be a marginal contender in the playoff. In the AFC, there are too many good teams.
30. Bears: They tear it down to build it. It may take some time to configure.
31. AIRCRAFT: Hopefully, ownership will give the current regime enough time to make the most of their existing roster.
32. TEXAS: Bad news, they’ve earned that spot. Good news, there is only one direction to go.