Here is the team chiefs’ final injury report for the week with the official injury appointments:
|jojo smith schuster||WR||knee||FP||FP||FP||–|
|Cody Ford||extra time||ankle||–||LP||DNP||Outside|
|Rodney Hudson||c||NIR – rest||DNP||–||–||–|
- The Chiefs will enter their first game of the season in Arizona without injuries on their active 53-player roster. The team is almost healthy, no tight end No. 2 Blake Bell, who has been in injured reserve for at least four weeks into the season after hip surgery.
- Defensive end Frank Clark (illness) and reserve offensive lineman Darian Kennard (elbow) were added to Thursday’s injury report. after, after lost practice On Thursday, Clark returned to the field as a player Limited participant Friday. Post workout, Clark He told reporters that he contracted Covid last week and since then has been dehydrated.
- It’s a good sign for the team that right guard Trey Smith (shoulder), wide receiver JoJo Smith Schuster (knee), defensive end Malik Herring (belly) and Dion Bosch safety (foot) full practice Throughout the week they received treatment. Smith-Schuster told reporters he’s now 100% after suffering a knee problem at the end of training camp and before the start of the season. More information on this is over here.
- Compared to the chiefs’ report, the Cardinals’ injury report could be considered shocking. Three players were sentenced – wide receiver Rondell Moore (ankle), attacking lineman Cody Ford (ankle) and cornerback Trayvon Mullen (toe). Outside for the sake of the game.
- Cornerback Byron Murphy (illness), defensive end JJ Watt (calf), offensive lineman Justin Pugh (neck) and tight end Zach Ertz (calf) all. Doubtful. Cardinals Watt’s injury was described as dailyHead coach Cliff Kingsbury said Marcus Golden’s defensive end (toe) and Erts would see how they feel on match day. After not practicing on Thursday, Ertz was Limited In practice on Friday.
click here Thursday’s injury report.